Saturday 19 September 2015

The Glacier Vest

I have been a busy bee testing patterns again. This time the Glacier Vest from Gracious threads. I was so pleased I could take part in this one as I love these little furry vests for layering. Little Miss isn't too keen on cardigans but this is a good half way house. I guess she doesn't like being restricted but this offers warmth without restricting her movement.

It was a really simple sew which could be completed within a couple of hours if that?! And you get to use faux fur who knew there were so many different types. I had seen this particular faux fur on Paper and String's website last year and held it in the back of my mind for such a project. I love the outcome and little Miss likes it too which is the most important thing. It's on sale until the 24th September go get yours here
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/248531138/glacier-vest-pdf-sewing-pattern?ref=shop_home_feat_

No comments: