Thursday 26 August 2010

Rainy day activites

We had a stay at home day today- building dens with the living room furniture, making cushions and eating jaffa cakes. Little OB had his first taste of den building using blankets and cushions from the furniture. He loved it so did Spike the naughty kitten, lauching himself on our heads as we snuggled under the covers.

When the weather improved in the afternoon we headed outside to play on his tractor and in his water filled sand pit. I got time to do my folksy photoshoot, under the summer house, except someone else got in on the act.

Despite the help from Holly I got all my photos done. The bunting didn't come out as good as I wanted but I think it looks pretty. I just wanted it to look more arty, blowing in the breeze, its hard to capture the right look with a ugly barn with corrugated iron in the background.
Oh well, the cakestand looked good staged as a vintage tea party. So upset I wasn't invited and there were no cakes!


Thats all for now.
Have fun.

1 comment:

Selfsewn said...

Hello Sqiggly

What a gorgeous cat!!

Happy blogging.Clare